Saturday, June 04, 2005

The films that I'm going to watch

I am back. I have been leading a dog's life since May. If you were not a teacher, you would never be able to understand the tough situation we are facing. All the book inspections, class visitations and the setting and circulation of examination papers really were suffocating. I did not dare to switch on my computer and TV as I was afraid that I would give in to temptation.

Now this kind of life is going to come to an end. I still have homework and public examination papers to mark but the burden is a lot lighter. As a reward for my hard work, I am going to watch two films during examination period. One is "Mr and Mrs Smith" and the other is "Batman Begins". Why do I choose these two movies? The main reason is I love action movies.

A blogger, Dustless, also recommends "Sin City" in his blog. If I still have time, I will definitely go and watch it.

There are a lot of things I want to do when I finish all my school work. Besides watching the above mentioned movies, I want to finish a few books I have bought these days. I have also pre-ordered the Harry Potter Book 6. Hopefully, it can arrive in early August so that I can finish it before I carry out my summer duties. I am also looking forward to the fourth movie of Harry Potter.

Thinking of all these things I am going to do lifts my spirits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home