Thursday, June 16, 2005

A film a day!

It is a bit ironic. When my students were having fun, I was leading a dog's life. Now my students are facing a life-and-death issue (is having final examination really that horrible?), I'm enjoying half-day work in these two weeks.

On the first two days of the week, I had to finish the marking of public examination papers. After handing in all the scripts to the HKEAA on Tuesday, I decided to give myself some treats.

At that night, my husband and I went to a seafood restaurant to celebrate the completion of his voice-over project and my marking.

Then on Wednesday, we went to watch the film - The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I got one message from the film. It is the answer to the meaning of life. The elderly of Magrathea wanted to find out the true meaning of life so they built a super computer - Deep Thought. When Deep Thought was asked to give answer to the true meaning of life, it told the elderly that the answer was 42. Why? Sorry, you've asked the wrong question. You need to ask the right question. When you have the right question, you will know why the answer is 42. Do you get the message?

Today, we watched Batman Begins. If you love action movies and want to know how Bruce Wayne became Batman, you shouldn't miss the film.

I gave up watching Mr and Mrs Smith as one of my colleagues watched it last week and she told me to save my money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home