Monday, June 06, 2005

Another test from my student


You Are the Girl Next Door!


You're caring, warm, and the girl that nice guys want to marry. Uncomplicated and simple, you've got an easy going attitude guys love. But this doesn't mean you're dull - far from it! You're a great conversationalist, and you're an expert at living the good life.


What Kind of Girl Are You? Take This Quiz :-)


When I was browsing the blogs of my students, I found this test in Heidi's blog. Out of curiosity, I did the test. Do you think I am a girl ('a woman' to be exact) next door?

I remember when I was young, my father always said that I was this kind of girl. He always told other people that his daughter might not be very beautiful but she was the kind of person that would attract others when they had the chance to know more about her.

I really need to thank my father because he always reminded me of my 'quality'. Whenever I could not get any attention from the boys I liked when I was a secondary student, I would tell myself they did not have the chance to come to know more about me. It was their lost, not mine. Though you may say that I was just trying to comfort myself (a little bit like Mr Q's spirit), at least my confidence would not be slashed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Tong said...

Boys are attracted by appearance first, that's for sure. However, those clever ones will look for "the girl next door", they are the lucky guys.

6/10/2005 4:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home