Friday, May 06, 2005

The best Mother's Day gift

I am not a mother but I have 29 sons and daughters this year. The number of my sons and daughters will continue to increase as time goes by. On my birthday and Mother's Day, these babies will give me a lot of surprises. Today, they gave me a bunch of flowers, sang a song and posted some sweet words on the board.



What they did really warms my heart. Being a teacher, I sometimes feel frustrated and depressed. However, it's also my students that make me stay in this field. My dear sons and daughters, I really appreciate what you all did to me today. Thank you very much!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Mummy~~~ We love you~~~ ^3^

5/07/2005 9:23 am  
Blogger 無塵工作室 said...

What a nice present! :)

Glad that you have so many good children:)

5/07/2005 7:42 pm  
Anonymous irons said...

no need to feel frustrated,,many people are being with you^^ you have 29sons and daughters ma~

5/22/2005 12:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home