Tuesday, March 15, 2005

A Level Oral Examination

AL UE oral examination started yesterday. Yuki and Daniel were among the first group of students having the examination. From their feedback, it seemed that students could perform quite well in the individual presentation section. I hope all 7C students can really perform their best in the examination.

I have never been so tired before on a school day. I was fully occupied from 8:00am to 7:30pm today. After the morning assembly, I had a double UE lesson and a history lesson. Afterwards, I had to conduct oral practices with my S7 students till 6pm. Meeting Johnathan's father concluded my school day. Dragging an exhausted body and mind, I still needed to have dinner with my mother-in-law.

I am sure tonight I can have a deep sound sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home