Sunday, February 06, 2005

Chinese New Year Holiday

It finally comes! After Christmas, life was very hectic. There were book inspection, examination paper setting, marking and teaching in January. I was really exhausted. The Chinese New Year holiday is really something I look forward to. At first, my husband and I planned to go overseas during the holiday. However, due to our late decision, the tour that we wanted to join was full! It's unbelievable!!! :( Now I have to stay at home.

Today, I try to make a list of the things I need to finish before school starts again. Guess what! My list goes down to 25 items!!! They include different sorts of marking, like S7 composition, Section E and S1 & S6 examination papers; setting the coming S1 second term teaching schedule; and preparing a presentation for the course I've taken. I need to complete at least 2 tasks a day. Now I know why the tour was full. Taking a trip is definitely a luxury to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home